Your booking is in process.

At the time of reservation, 20% of the purchase will be charged via PayPal and the remaining payment 80% will be made in cash on the day of the tour. Payments are made in US dollars.

Cancellations due to any circumstance (including weather, delays or flight cancellations,) made less than 72 hours before the tour date, are NOT REFUNDABLE for both when making the reservation of the tour chosen in the policy agreement of the reservation form, the travelers acknowledged that they agreed with this cancellation policy.